Sunday, March 18, 2012

People I forgot to talk about.

I forgot to say how great everyone has been so far!!! I've met the week's hosts, who take a week of vacation to come drive down from North Carolina to volunteer. Paul and Valerie are wonderful and Valerie drove me over to the store to pick up rice milk for Mika. I got to finally meet Francis face to face, after a year of emails and phone calls and she's as nice in person as she was over email.

I had a chance to spend time with the other family from Houston and I really like them. We got to enjoy the two former soldiers while we took the scenic route to our hotel and they are both hilarious. I haven't gotten to meet any of the other families, but so far it seems almost like a loose knit family. We'll see as the days progress, but so far, it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment