Sunday, March 11, 2012

1 week to go!!!

The first word out of my daughter's mouth this morning was "One week to go!" At this time next week we'll be in Georgia settling into our hotel room. I'm swinging between excitement that our time is finally here and panic about how much I have to do before we leave. We'll be gone for two weeks!!! There is a lot of things that need to be taken care of to leave that long. Like our fish. I still have no idea what to do with our fish.

Yesterday I rearranged our dining room to make room for our new kennel. I'm not a huge fan of dog kennels, so I got a huge one to make sure the dog has plenty of room. This cage is 42"x24"x48". How big is that? My 5'6" child can sit in it comfortably. In fact, she did so yesterday, just to make sure it was big enough.

One week! One week! One week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment