Thursday, March 22, 2012

Funny

I forgot to put this in my last post. I noticed that Mika was using a LOT of hand sanitizer this morning and I couldn't figure out why. Then I looked over and noticed that every time she fed Fern a treat, she would drop it on the floor right before Fern touched it. Why? Mikaela is afraid of dog spit. Fern is a kisser, so not only will she lick your hand, she'll hop up and lick your face. Yesterday she went to the bathroom twice to wash her face and yesterday used about 1/4 of a bottle of hand sanitizer. I didn't figure it out until this afternoon. My poor baby has a dog spit phobia, which is especially hard with a kissy dog. She's working very hard at over coming it. Until then, I'm buying stock in baby wipes, hand sanitizer and SoftSoap. :-)

1 comment:

  1. A dog spit phobia??? That's a new one. Nothing wrong with dog spit!

    ReplyDelete