Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fern's squeaky toy

Here's a video showing how much she loves it. The good news is that she has really calmed down on the need to squeak it and I'm now only occasionally hear it in the middle of the night.

I just played this video on my computer to make sure it was the right one. Fern was in the living room sound asleep. At the first sound of the squeaky toy, so jumped up and came running to see if I had her bone. It's funny because she had been sleeping with it at the time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading even if I don't always comment. You are brave getting a squeaky toy. I didn't want the noise so we didn't get one for Thor. Our last dog, Buzz, didn't play with toys. We had some but he would never play with them. He liked rawhides and that was all.

    I'm glad Fern is liking her toys and that you are having good experiences with her there at home. I hope she ends up being everything you expected her to be (and it sounds like so far so good).

    ReplyDelete