Friday, February 24, 2012

One step closer

I just ordered our dog kennel today!!! CA requests that the cages be at least 36" tall. I went to our local pet stores and they were over $100. That is way beyond my price range, so I visited my friend Amazon. I found a 42" kennel for $58, with free shipping. Yes, that's still a bunch of money, but that's about half of what our local PetCo and PetSmart wanted.

The real question is where are we going to put this kennel? This kennel is HUGE, and we live in an apartment. We could put the kennel in the dining room and get rid of the table. Of course, that means we'd have to get a board, rest it on top of the kennel and eat that way. Or we could remove a sofa, put the kennel in it's place and just let Mika sit on top of the cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment